OPTIMAX is the legendary tabletop film processor. It can process all common film-types and formats used in conventional standard radiography.
The exclusive use of high quality components in combination
with the one-piece body housing, ensure highest reliability. It goes without saying that we supply the OPTIMAX with everything that is needed for operation like light protection cover, replenishment containers and connecting hoses.
The integrated stand-by mode reduces water and energy consumption. Film detection with a micro sensor enables intelligent and economic replenishment depending on the processed film surface. Thus the OPTIMAX helps saving chemicals and provides a constant high image quality.
Operation is simple: The user is guided by acoustic and visual controls and after 90 seconds a film is ready for diagnose. As an option the film exit can be guided into the light area through the wall.
• Dosage of replenishment based on integrated film surface measurement
• Anti-oxidation- and anti-crystallisation programs
• Comes with all accessories needed fo operation (no consumables)
• Automatic tank filling during warm-up cycle
• Compatible with all common types of films and chemicals